The first time you borrow a bike, you will need to take your Leisure Card, some ID and recent proof of your addess to your nearest participating centre where you will be asked to sign a hire agreement. After this, you will only need to take your Leisure Card when you want to use a bike.
Bikes must be returned to by the time specified by the centre, usually around one hour before the centre closes. Loan bikes cannot be kept overnight.
Only one bike can be borrowed per Leisure Card, so everyone who wants to borrow a bike will need to have signed the hire agreement and to bring their Leisure Card.
Bike can be borrowed from the following locations:
- Firs & Bromford Wellbeing Centre
- Handsworth Wellbeing Centre
- Kingstanding Wellbeing Centre
- Nechells Wellbeing Centre
- Saltley Wellbeing Centre
- Shard End Wellbeing Centre
- Small Heath Wellbeing Centre
- Ward End Park