These sessions allow you to practice and improve your skills, cycle in a group and meet other cyclists.
- fun circuits
- traffic free laps
- off-road led rides
- activities to develop basic cycling skills
- social activities
- short on-road led rides.
- get pedalling for beginners
Ride Active sessions will incorporate a Led Ride which anyone who wants to improve their confidence or abilities is welcome to book onto (available for people aged 16 and over only).
You can book online for Ride Active.
Ride Active sessions:
Billesley Tennis Centre
- Sunday 2.00pm - 3.30pm
Calthorpe Wellbeing Hub/Pavilion
- Friday 1.30pm - 3.00pm
Handsworth Wellbeing Centre
- Wednesday 6.30pm - 8.00pm
Kingstanding Wellbeing Centre
- Sunday 10.00am - 11.30am
Laurel Road Community Sports Centre
- Thursday 6.30pm - 7.30pm (women only)
Nechells Wellbeing Centre
- Tuesday 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Saltley Wellbeing Centre
- Friday 10.00am - 11.00am (women only)
- Friday 11.15am - 12.15pm (women only)
Small Heath Wellbeing Centre
- Tuesday 6.00pm - 7.00pm (women only)
- Saturday 10.00am - 12noon (women only)